Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gold, Silver and Bronze

The Winter Olympics are getting underway in Sochi. Admittedly I am a summer girl all around, but I absolutely love these games! I always find myself watching more of them compared to the Summer Olympics. That's probably because they occur in the dead of winter and there's not much more else to do. I think I'm also drawn to the extreme sports that are involved with this competition. It's all about the daring tricks, twists, jumps, flips, and speed. There are so many breathtaking moments - on the edge of your seat kind of stuff! Stuff I'm way too scared to try and do now, but it sure is fun to watch others try and do it!

 
 
I ordered these mittens a few weeks ago over at www.teamusashop.com. Great way to make a donation to the Olympic hopefuls and support the athletes! 
 
 
 
 


No comments: