While at the market the other day, I for no particular reason picked up one of those freebie magazines that are always in the front foyer. I then actually flipped through it and found a list of useless information I felt the need to share...
1. The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
2. Men can read smaller print then women can; women can hear better.
3. It is impossible to lick your elbow. (Go ahead, try it!)
4. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
5. A shrimp's heart is in its head.
6. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
7. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
8. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
9. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
10. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Sometimes it's the little things in life that can pick you up from a bad day. For me it can be hearing a favorite song, indulging in chocolate or getting a message from my nieces. Yesterday it was just simply seeing this scene at a shopping plaza near my house. Be sure to appreciate the little things my friends!