Wednesday, November 18, 2009
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
* Never pass up the opportunity for a joy ride.
* Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstacy.
* Take naps.
* Stretch before rising.
* Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* On warm days, stop to lie on your back in the grass.
* When you're happy, dance around and wag your whole body.
* Run, romp and play daily.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Be loyal.
* Never pretend to be something you are not.
* If what you want is buried, dig until you find it.
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
Her base of operation is a tiny porkchop shaped island just off the New England coast. She has extraordinary superhuman abilities that are motivated by a sense of responsibility and a strong moral code. Her natural powers are supplemented with a special weapon, the pink lightsaber. It's brightly colored energy contributes to her willingness to risk one's own safety in the service of good to others around her.