Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monica's Closet

I was reminded of one of my favorite episodes of Friends last week. It's the one where Chandler realized he had never seen what was in the closet by the bathroom in their apartment. He spends the whole episode trying to break into it and when he finally gets the door open he discovers a terrible messy pile of junk. So unlike Monica!

I can still remember laughing out loud at this. If I had to chose a character to identify with on that show, it was definitely Monica. She was a phenomenal organizer, a "neat freak," comically obsessive about her apartment and loved cleaning. She was like....well.....me! So here is what my "Monica's Closet" looked like last week....

I know, it's not at all as impressive as Monica's. Still, it was causing a slight sense of uneasiness. So during the recent snowstorm I attacked, sorted, purged and organized my little heart out. Here's what I accomplished...


Everything is right again in "Monica's Closet!" If I could only now find my Chandler!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yay! Your header looks fabulous...really cute, especially with all this lovely white stuff on the ground.