Thursday, July 19, 2012

Don't You Just Love A Bargain?

I for one love a bargain, and get quite excited when I happen across a good one. I wouldn't rank myself up there with those on Extreme Couponing, because quite frankly I will never need 27 bottles of ketchup. But I do use coupons, and am always looking for a good deal. I scored two this week! The first was earlier in the week at the Vera Bradley outlet. I had received a $20 coupon good for if you spent $20 or more. (Not a problem.) When entering the store I learned that everything was buy 1, get 1 free. Between the outlet prices, my coupon, and the special sale; I ended up with $100 worth of merchandise for a cool....$26!!  Yesterday's find was at the Christmas Tree Shop. It can be a hit or miss kind of place, with yesterday definitely being a hit! I found these great placemats.



They were marked 1/2 off with the 4th of July decor, the 6 of them cost me a little under $5! I love the colors and the thick fabric. The silver rings on the side make them look a little nautical too. The best part...they are reversible! Don't you just love a bargain?




No comments: