Friday, July 25, 2008

A Scene Out Of Baywatch

Okay kids, you need to listen when the beach manager is making announcements that request you swim only ankle or waist deep. I assure you, he's doing it for a legitimate reason! When you don't listen, I can't relax and enjoy the sand beneath my toes at my favorite beach. I keep getting interrupted by the sound of the 3 shrill whistle blows from the lifeguard at chair #7.(Three whistle blows signals swimmer in distress.) Today it happened FOUR times within a half hour. Know your limits and respect the ocean...

2 comments:

The Domesticator said...

When I was up your way, we witnessed the lifeguard pull a guy in distress out of the water.....I don't get how folks don't respect the ocean....beautiful as it is, I know how dangerous it can be, too.

mamasita said...

I too could not enjoy the sand beneath my toes. First time in a long time with out little ones, and all I did was worry about the people in distress.
Stay knee deep, please.